The main feature of craft beer is production in small amounts, and craft breweries are usually small, independent but still traditional. Today craft beer is growing into a unique powerful category. Even some large commercial breweries tend to change attitude and approach and experiment with traditional recipes and brewing techniques. Now you have a great opportunity to discover a number of young and advantageous craft breweries from Russia, providing multiple styles and tastes of beer that meet all the requirements of individual consumers: Three Hills (Trehgornoe) and White Shaggy bumblebee in new creative design.
White Shaggy Bumblebee Ale
This ale is a top fermented product brewed in limited volumes using Citra and Cascade hops.
- ABV: 5.0%
- 1 litre bottle
- Silver – Baltic Beer Star 2015
- Grand Gold – Monde Selection 2015
- Gold – The International Brewing Awards 2015
- Gold – World Beer Awards 2015, Country Winner
- Silver – International Beer Challenge 2017
- Gold – World Beer Awards 2017, Country Winner
- Gold – World Beer Awards 2018, Country Winner
- Gold – World Beer Awards 2019, Country Winner