Trekhgornoe (Three Hills) Original is a light beer of top fermentation which will surprise classic lager lovers and connoisseurs of craft beer as it is very reminiscent of a lager. It has a golden-straw color and is distinguished by it’s rich taste with a mild, sweet, malty character.
The new, special hop variety “Polaris” gives it subtle herbal and minty notes, adding depth, texture and a pleasant long-lasting aftertaste.
“Three Hills” is a top fermented beer which can surprise classic lager lovers and connoisseurs of craft beer. It is distinguished by richness of taste with a mild sweet malt character. New hop variety “Polaris” gives herbal and minty notes to the drink. Three Hills Original Ale has a long and powerful aftertaste with a pleasant dry bitterness, and a sunny amber colour.
- ABV: 4.9%
- 1 litre bottle
- Silver – Baltic Beer Star 2015
- Silver – Monde Selection 2015
- Gold – World Beer Awards 2015, Country Winner
- Bronze – European Beer Star 2017
- Gold – World Beer Awards 2019, Country Winner
- Bronze – European Beer Star 2019
- Nutritional value per 100g of beer:
o Bitterness: 27 IBU
o Original gravity: 12%